Intimate Ceremony Package
This package is designed for those who are looking for an Intimate wedding with a small number of guests and would like a simple ceremony. There will be 1-2 meetings in preparation for the Wedding day. 2 hours will be allocated for the wedding day itself including 20 min prior to the ceremony start time.
Meeting in person:
1) Ceremony booking form (completed by you the Bride & Groom)
2) Supply and completion of all legal paperwork including the Notice of Intention of Marriage. (The NIOM is to be completed and lodged with Andrea no less than one month and one day prior to the wedding date)
You will need:
- your full original birth certificates
- Full Original Divorce or death certificates (of previous spouse)
- Passports and/or Drivers licence (photo id)
If you are born outside of Australia you will need your full original Birth certificate and if not in English a certified translated one, or an overseas valid passport.
3) Service agreement / payment in full $525
4) Outline of legalities in the ceremony
All legal documents need to be available no less than one month and one day (thirty-two days) prior to the wedding date so as to proceed with the lodgement of the Notice of Intention of Marriage. Please note it is your responsibility to acquire all legal documents associated with your wedding day. If you require assistance please do ask.
5) Form 14 Declarations by couple (marriage certificate)
6) Designing the wedding ceremony, you will be given different ceremony options to choose from for your wedding.
7) A run sheet for the day will be emailed to you leading up to the wedding day to outline how things will run on the day.
8) Wedding Ceremony, Andrea will be available at the ceremony for 1 hour including 20 mins prior to the ceremony start time.
9) 60 KM return travel from my office on the Wedding day
10) Paper work will be lodged by Andrea with BDM within 14 days after marriage. The responsibility to apply for the official marriage certificate is with the couple, you can find the application form on my Website.
Pay in full $525
All paper work must be finalised prior to the commencement of the Ceremony.
Authorised Marriage Celebrant